Oyster Bay Resort
Located on one of South Africa’s most beautiful stretches of coastline and is a 5 minute stroll from the beach.
Oyster Bay is 23 km, along a gravel road, from Humansdorp in the Eastern Cape. The resort is en route from George to Port Elizabeth via Knysna, Plettenberg Bay, the Tsitsikama National Park and Stormsriver and is definitely the best place to overnight on your way to Addo Elephant National Park and the Baviaanskloof pass.
- Remote access to the park.
- 44 x Grassed stands (including 4 Deluxe Stands) each offering electricity and refuse
- 5 x Self Catering Self Service Chalets
- 2 x Separate ablution facilities including showers, baths, basins and toilets
- Token operated laundromat
- Communal kitchen with the use of wash basins, microwave oven, fridge and freezer
- The pool area includes a large pool with pool volleyball available and a kiddies pool
- Kids play areas include jungle gyms, trampolines, basket ball, swings and sand-pit
- Public telephones available in the resort
Cell: +27 (0) 72 419 6683