Op Die Plaas Kamp
Beautiful working farm named Sandrivier, surrounded by the Klein Swartberg Mountain on the one side and the Elandsberg on the other. Because of the altitude, summer months are not that hot, but winter can be very cold, snow cold!
The farm is situated 8km from the famous Seweweekspoort, a breathtaking drive through unspoiled nature, over more than 20 river crossings and on a well-maintained gravel road.
- Camp under the blue gum trees or find a spot on the grass at the dam with black bass.
- Fishing is allowed, catch and release!
- There is no electricity on the sites.
- Clean ablutions with gas geysers.
- Several routes to explore by foot or mountain bike and also a 4×4 route for the more adventurous.
- Pets allowed
- Ice for sale
- Shop / Kiosk
- Wood for sale
Tel: +27 (0) 23 581 5009