Nuwerust Rest Camp
Situated in the Breëkrans river valley, surrounded by majestic southern Cederberg mountains. Situated a close 20 minutes drive from the walks and climbs of the Maltese Cross, Wolfberg Arch, Stadsaal Caves and Bushman paintings, the start of the Wupperthal 4×4 drive, observatory and the Cederberg Wines Cellars, the farm is ideally located.
- Braai facilities, braai grids not included bring your own, wood available (R35/bag)
- No cell-phone reception in the Cederberg Mountains.
- Washing up liquid, drying up towels and toilet paper is not supplied. Please bring your own
- Hours of accommodation. In after 14H00 out by 10H00. Unless arranged.
- Ice on sale.
- 2 x Ablution blocks with hot water.