Namaqua 4×4 Echo trail – Pella to Alexander Bay
The Namakwa 4×4 Eco Trail runs from Pella to Alexander Bay. And is divided into two packages that run along the mighty Orange River within the Namakwa region of South Africa’s Northern Cape.
Package 1 Pella to Vioolsdrift
- with its main entrance just off the N14 highway.
- Witbank is the next village after Pella with the legendary Groot Melkhoutboom campsite, where a gigantic tree becomes your host for the evening.
- Witbank the route takes you to Goodhouse where you can camp at Ramansdrift on the bank of the Orange River.
Package 2 Vioolsdrift to Alexander Bay
- The second part of the route continues from Vioolsdrift the gateway of the Richtersveld.
- You will drive through the towns of Eksteenfontein, Lekkersing, Kuboes, Sanddrif and exit the route at Alexander Bay, where the Orange River flows into the Atlantic Ocean.
Tel: 027 712 8036
Cell: 081 873 9043
Web page: www.namakwa4x4.com