Mtwalumi Holiday Resort
Main feature, other than the beach, is the Mtwalume River which forms a pristine lagoon as it makes its way seawards. The beach, within 700m of the resort, has rock pools for swimming and snorkelling, or just to cool off during low tide. A tidal pool nestles among the rocks with a long natural beach north of the pool. They have excellent rock and surf fishing spots where you can target anything from pan fish to prized game fish and sharks! Mtwalume Ski-boat club provides a safe launch site and hosts an annual fishing competition.
- Pet friendly resort
- Offers 30 privately owned self-catering units
- 19 x Grassed camp sites with power.
- Kiddies playground equipped with trampolines and a jungle gym,
- Sparkling swimming pool and fenced off doggie park.
- A privately owned pub and restaurant offers light meals and entertainment.
- Children’s entertainment program is provided and advertised during peak periods.
Tel: +27 (0) 39 972 1719
Web page: www.mtwalumiholidayresort.co.za