Mountain Zebra National Park
Located about 12 kilometres from the entrance gate and offers comfortable family cottages, a campsite with communal facilities, a restaurant and a shop. The Guesthouse and two Mountain Cottages are located further into the Park.
All accommodation is serviced daily and provided with bedding, towels and soap.
Accommodation is self-catering and a braai unit is provided at all units and campsites.
- Camping ground is located close to the Reception, with 20 sites.
- All sites are equipped with 220V power points and a braai unit.
- Campsites are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be pre-booked.
- Communal ablution with showers and baths as well as a communal kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave and stove plates.
- Washing machine and dryer are available. Tokens can be bought at Reception at R10 per token. One token washes a medium-sized load.
- Maximum of six persons, one caravan with a side tent and one vehicle, or one tent and one vehicle, or one autovilla or one motorised caravan are permitted per site.
- Camping area is sited on a mixture of earth and grass. Some sites are shaded. Sites are closed periodically to allow grass to regrow.
It is run and managed by the South African National Parks Board
Enquire about the Wild Card
Park: Tel +27 (0) 48 801 5700 / 5701
Web address :www.sanparks.org