Mokala National Park
Mokala is SANParks‘
Situated approximately 70km south-southwest of Kimberley, and west of the N12 freeway to Cape Town. Nestled in the hills, Mokala’s landscape boasts a variety of koppieveld (hills) and large open plains.
Motswedi Camp Site
The Motswedi Camping site is a one of a kind camping experience in our beautiful park. Opened on the 15th of September 2011 each camping site boasts its own ablution and cooking facilities, outside braai areas under shaded trees. All camping sites are in a semi circle around the nearby watering hole. For your safety it has an electrified fence surrounding the perimeter.
- Six camping sites.
- No Electricity.
- An electrified fence (knee height), solar powered to keep the buffalo out, surrounds the camping site.
- Sites are arranged in a half moon, around the watering hole.
- Each camping site has its own:
- Solar geyser for the bathroom with shower and hand basin(lockable door).
- Toilet (lockable door).
- Kitchen with washing up area, built in breakfast/preparation nook, two plate gas burner, gas fridge/ freezer (open to the front of the camping site overlooking watering hole – no doors).
- Demarcated camping area.
Tel: +27 (0) 53 204 8000
Web page: www.sanparks.org