Situated on the D2612 road to Twyfelfontein, a very popular route. The camp is hidden between amazing rock formations which are scattered with Bushman Paintings and has privy to an ancient Desert Elephant route that often gets visited by these beautiful giants.
- 9 x Private camp sites all with their own ablution facilities.
- Spacious and are situated on the river bed with a low stone wall around .
- Each site has a braai area which doubles up as a donkey geyser for hot water.
- It’s a lovely atmosphere to kick back relax around a fire and listen to the nocturnal sounds of the bush.
- Madisa is also a fantastic place for star gazing, the nights are brilliantly clear.
- Each site has lights which are powered by generator (hopefully soon by Solar Power).
- The generator runs in the evening from sundown till 9pm.
- 5 x Overland sites which are large and each have a circle braai area with seating, a wash up basin and water supply.
- Ablution block is a communal one with nice clean showers and toilets.
- Swimming pool and bar area are tucked away at the foot of the spectacular granite koppie providing a great setting.
- They have also built the elephants a drinking trough which can be viewed from on top of the koppie.
Tel: +264 (0) 81 698 2908
Web page: www.madisacamp.com