Leeuwenboschfontein Guest Farm
Ideal getaway at any time of year, whether in the warmth of summer or the occasional snow of winter. The farm is set in a valley that speaks to your senses, against the unique landscape of succulents and renosterbos, bordered by breath-taking mountains of the Klein Karoo.
- Camp site is situated under willow trees next to a dam.
- Each of the camp sites are equipped with water, electricity and a light point as well as a work surface/table.
- Spacious shed provides for an alternate campsite should the weather turn against you.
- The shed is well suited as a venue for functions and includes a large indoor fireplace, showers, toilets and a kitchen.
- Facilities include hot water, cloakrooms, toilets, a bathroom with a bath and shower and a camping kitchen.
Tel: +27 (0) 23 004 1307
Cell: +27 (0) 82 577 7169
Web page: www.leeuwenboschfontein.co.za