Karoo River Rafting
- Site not have marked You can pitch your tent or park your caravan where you like.
- Few electricity points
- Covered with grass and do have shade.
- Limited amount of people to 6
- Ablution block – Two hot water showers, toilets and basins in both men and women bathrooms.
- Communal kitchen has the following facilities: Gas burner, microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge and deepfreeze. All cutlery and crockery included.
- Lapa overlooks the river and has seating space for 40 – 50 people.
- Braai and bar area with a deepfreeze and fridge.
They make use of Fish River Country Lodge for their 3 day trips when doing sections on the Fish River. It use to be an old farmhouse, now a spacious guesthouse with four bedrooms, each en suite and can sleep up to 20 people. This house is about 500m from the river near Katkop weir.
Cell: +27 (0) 84 429 9944 OR +27 (0) 87 550 1695
Web page: www.karoo-river-rafting.co.za