- Large grass-covered area surrounded by shady indigenous trees.
- 5 x Double electric points on the terrain.
- Campers can use the two shared braai areas or the individual braai drums.
- The lapa offers a shady place where guests can gather around the braai and the fire pit
- Wood for sale
- Natural swimming hole will offer a welcome respite during the summer months.
- Private bushcamp for tents only without electricity.
- The ablution block has solar lighting, a gas geyser and a flush toilet.
- At Bosloerie and Bosduif you have your own private swimming hole.
Non-textile campers welcome at the Bush camp.
Tel: +27 (0) 42 284 0940 or +27 (0) 87 802 0012 or
Cell: +27 (0) 82 569 7841 / +27 (0 )82 569 4298
As they do not have cellular reception at inniKloof – please try the landlines first
Web page: www.innikloof.com