Indaba & Inkwazi Camps
Situated in the gently rolling hills and only 4 km from the white sandy beaches of Mtunzini and the beautiful Mtunzini river mouth. The climate is sub-tropical and very special attractions are offered as an added bonus.
- 13 x Log cabins in the resort. Cabins are fully equipped, but visitors must bring their own provisions and are responsible for their own cooking and washing up. The cabins are serviced daily.
- Modern Laundromat with coin operated washing and ironing facilities is also offered.
- Well-situated games room with T.V games, snooker and pool tables, table tennis and a covered area for TV viewing, as well as jungle gym and trampoline for the little ones, will ensure that the kids are never bored.
- swimming pool
- Campsites are situated at Inkwazi camp and at Indaba camp.
- Both are five to ten minutes walk from the beach.
- 38 x Camp and caravan sites with modern ablution facilities.
- 15 amp. plug points are also available on site and may be hired at a daily fee.
- Offers numerous shady and grassed sites, some with private bathrooms and kitchenettes.
- Electrical outlets and water taps are available on most sites, with well-appointed ablution facilities with hot and cold water at all times.
Check the following link with all prices http://www.kznwildlife.com/Tariffs.html, you can also make booking online https://bookings.kznwildlife.com/MakeABooking.aspx
Tel: +27 (0) 35 340 1836/9
Central Reservations: +27 (0) 33 845 1000