Restored National Monument offers self-catering accommodation on a working fruit and vegetable farm in the well known Koue Bokkeveld. It is an affordable family retreat, a mere 60 km from Ceres and 200km from Cape Town.
This is a picturesque area, nestled in the rugged Skurweberg mountains. Therefore lending itself to a hype of outdoor activity. The cottages sit in the shade of huge old oak trees, ensuring your stay will be soothing, full of nature’s freshness and birdsong!
- Caters for up to 15 people.
- Campers will have total exclusivity.
- Clean running fountain water is available.
- 1 x hot shower and a separate toilet with basin.
- There is a basin to wash dishes with hot water.
- There is no electricity available.
- Wood can be bought for the amazing fire pit.
Tel: 083 661 9912
Web page: https://www.houdenbek.co.za