Hartbeespoort Holiday Resort
A gem of a 20 hectare place nestling at the foot of a mountain with terrain varying from jungle to smooth green grass. It has a variety of accommodation choices from camping to caravanning and safari tents, log cabins and chalets to a youth/backpackers hostel divisible to cater for all sizes of groups, with excellent, modern, clean ablutions.
- The resort has one of the best caravan and camping sites close to Gauteng.
- 120 x Caravan stands with 120 plug points and the 20 hectare site is big enough to accommodate a limitless number of tents, with lots of private bush available away from the others.
- Green grass and/or trees abound on the site.
- The stands have easy access to electricity points
- Hot water wash-up facilities and ablutions.
Tel: +27 (0) 12 200 9902/3
Web Page: www.hartbeespoortoord-resort.co.za