Gamkaskloof, approximately 100 kilometers from Oudtshoorn in South Africa, also known as (“Die Hel”) is surrounded by the Swartberg Nature Reserve.
Offers visitors overnight facilities in two historic farmhouses as well as on shaded campsites. Accommodation is on a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast basis with self catering an option. Meals are served in the “Oude Klowers Plaaskombuis” The fully licensed restaurant that specializes in traditional Gamkaskloof meals.
- 7 x Equipped caravans available as well as numerous tent camp sites.
- The camp area, “Piet se Staning” is serviced by two ablution blocks with flush toilets and gas warm water systems.
- Maximum 6 people per site, and there are showers with hot water available.
- Maximum of 4 people per caravan, and there is hot water for the showers.
- There are no lights in the caravans so please bring your own torches and lanterns or alternatively you can hire a lantern for your stay.
Cell: 087 808 5730 during the day.