Bushwillow Creek Ranch
Bushwillow Creek consists of a wedding venue Lazy Lamb and camping area Camp Nguni
The Venue, the Reception and the accommodation are all in close proximity to each other. A modern yet rustic elegance, the Venue offers the perfect blank canvas waiting to be styled into your dream wedding. It was built with love from stones found on the farm and is an extension of the farms beauty and charm.
For more info have a look at the website: https://www.bushwillowcreek.com/lazy-lamb-venue
Camp Nguni is Bushwillow Creek’s exclusive use campsite nestled amongst the trees, overlooking a large watering hole. It’s designed to help you reconnect with nature and allow you to spend time with friends and family in a beautiful, peaceful, laid back setting.
The site can accommodate 8 tents, including rooftop tents and caravans, which makes it ideal for group bookings. You are able to book individually but offer a base rate that allows you to book the entire camp even if just two people.
Braai pit area under a beautiful false marula tree with views over the dam
• Shower with hot water geyser
• Toilet and wash basin – toilet paper provided
• Under cover kitchenette with two plate gas stove and a sink for washing dishes
• A stretch tent for cover from the heat and rain and a picnic table that seats 8 people
• Small splash pool overlooking the waterhole
• There is no wifi and cellphone reception is patchy
• There is no electricity but lanterns are provided for use around the camp.
• Basic braai grid provided, but bring your own wood/coals, matches, firelighters, tongs, crockery, cutlery, cooler boxes, dish clothes, detergent and ice.
The camp is designed for relaxation and a chance to unplug and unwind.
Their activities are nature-based and include:
• Walking and cycling on the existing dirt road network on the farm.
• Hoedspruit with all of its many attractions is just 12 kilometres away such as Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre, The Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre or the Hoedspruit Reptile Centre, or you can venture a little further and explore the panorama route or even do day trips into Kruger.
Cell: +27 (0) 72 944 5250 or +27 (0) 84 567 8383