Has something for everyone – budget and luxury accommodation, adventure and relaxation. Stay and leave your heart in Africa.
- Ample space in camp site
- Communal bathroom and kitchen
- No private electricity plug access or water tap on sites, only in communal kitchen boma area
- Ample shade and covered boma
- Interesting wildlife & bird viewing
- All facilities available to campers
- Serviced daily
- Regret no caravans, but overland trucks and camper vans welcome
- No marked sites, find your spot
- Biker Friendly
The beautiful campsite is set in the valley, tucked into the dune bush with plenty of space, shade, and a lovely communal boma. There’s a basic camping kitchen and bush bathroom on site. Be prepared to experience the wonderful wildlife that shares this space, with vervet monkeys and buck that saunter through. The campsite is close to the pool and volleyball area, has access to all the facilities and is a short stroll to the beach.