Situated on the world-famous Baviaanskloof route close to the hamlets of Loerie, Hankey and Patensie, this beautiful farm has been home to the Williams family for the past 150 years.
- Campsite is situated in a picturesque area of the farm.
- Only tents or off-road caravans can be used, as the road crosses the river
- Campsite is also ideal for organised groups.
- Clean washroom facilities consist of four toilets, basins and showers.
- Donkey can be fired up to provide hot water for the showers.
- Small kitchen with an electrical outlet, a small fridge and a basin for doing the dishes.
- No Power
Contact: Japie and Dorie Williams
Phone: +27 (0) 42 286-0694
Cell Dorie: +27 (0) 83 230 6910
Cell Japie: +27 (0) 82 200 3350