Uitspan Guest Farm
Located at the western end of the Baviaanskloof, some 45 kilometers from Willowmore, 10 kilometers from the Nuwekloof Pass.
From Patensie it is 160 kilometers through the Baviaanskloof Wilderness Area, so please allow for about 5 to 6 hours traveling time. Access from Patensie is only for 4×4 or vehicles with high ground clearance.
From the Uniondale -Willowmore side Baviaanskloof Uitspan is accessible to all types of vehicles as well as off road caravans.
There are eight shady campsites, Campsites 1 to 8.
Braai packs and “Roosterkoek” are available to purchase.
9 x Different campsites to choose from:
- Houtkloof campsite at the opening of the Houtkloof mountain, up to 6 people, has own ablution.
- Bamboes – up to 15 people, has thatch roof umbrella, own ablution.
- Oukraal – up to 15 people, has thatch lapa.
- Campsite 4 – under a pear tree, up to 4 people, has thatch lapa.
- Campsite 5 – under a pear tree, has a lapa, indoor braai facilities & basin.
- pepperboom – under a pepper tree offering shade, up to 10 people.
- Campsite 7 – between 4-6 people, behind a stone wall at the foot of the mountain, has a lapa.
- Uitkyk – at the foot of a waterfall, between 4-6 people, has a lapa, indoor braai facilities, basin & own ablution.
- Kleinpoort – bush camp, up to 20 people, bathroom has gas geyser for hot water, wash up area. It is at the opening of Kleinpoort Kloof approximately 2.5km from Uitspan farm. No electricity at this site. Small swimming pool for kids.
There is a small
Reception is very poor, please use whatsapp to contact.
There is a repair centre to repair tyres.