Bamboes Camp – Namaqua National Park
Bamboes Camp beach camp
- The camps are all rustic and aim to maintain the wilderness character of this coastline.
- Guests need to bring everything they may need for camping. The sites have no water or ablutions, and only some have enviro loos.
- There is no cellphone reception.
- The roads to most sites are poor with stretches of soft sand. Vehicles towing caravans or trailers should be careful, particularly if you are not used to towing in soft sand. Please ensure beforehand that your tyres are the recommended pressure for sand driving.
- There is wood available at Groen river gate, but it is recommended that you bring your own wood
Tel: +27 (0)12 428 9111
Web page: www.sanparks.org